Posted to alt.home.repair
Hustlin' Hank Hustlin' Hank is offline

Default Craftsman push lawnmower wobble after hitting rocks won't start

On Jul 10, 8:36*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

but how is whacking the crankshaft applying ANY force
whatsoever in the direction we want the flywheel to go (which is up)?

Pretty much the same way an impact driver works. Also, if you have
loosened any bolts/nuts, you know that just pulling on a wrench is
much harder than hitting the wrench slightly with your palm is much
easier and less busted knuckels. Basically the same principle.

I could explain the physics if needed, but I think you get the point.

Hank ~~~too lazy to write a dissertation