Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Buerste Buerste is offline

Default OT surveillance camera for a car?

wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 01:16:05 -0400, "Buerste"
wrote:

I'm by no means wealthy.

Too funny.

Buerste, last September: "I'm worth millions"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....8f4b0b649a5bbf

Your link doesn't work...just like you!

BTW, how much do you THINK it takes to retire? I don't live in a trailer
like you do, nor do I count on cheese-checks like you do. Emminant domain
only pays market value you idiot! Do you see why I named the criminal in my
video "Wayne"? Snicker-snicker, from now on I will be calling EVERY idiot
"Wayne" in honor of you! If somebody screws up, I will say they "Wayned"
the job. Every time somebody says something stupid, acts stupid, steals
something, smells bad, pickes his nose, drools, farts or is
butt-ugly...they will be named "WAYNE"!

OK, I'm through playing with you so you now go into the bit-bucket, never to
be heard from again! Have a ****ty life!