Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Shop Wall and Electric

In article , Bill wrote:
I want to give Doug Miller a public thank you for his willingness to
stop by my house today to inspect my electrical configuration/project.
He showed me some new tools and a trick or two with romex cable (that I
will have to practice before I employ). I showed him my small but
growing antique plane collection. He is obviously very knowledgeable,
and also a kind and articulate person (for the sake of those of you who
have not had the opportunity to meet him). Thank you Doug!

Thanks, Bill, I had a pleasant afternoon as well, and I'm glad I was able to
give you a little help.