Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus7096 Ignoramus7096 is offline

Default You have come a long way

On 2010-07-11, Steve B wrote:

"Wes" wrote in message
Remember that a commercial about 'You came a long way baby' once upon a
time. Oh yes,
'Virginia Slims'.

Remember back in the past when Iggy asked some rather *interesting*
questions and some of
us wondered if he was twisting our tail?

Now look at him, trying to refit a cnc which I'm sure will be a success.

You have come a long way Igor.

I knew him when he couldn't even weld with 7018. Go figger.

Too bad he's not a moderator, among his other talents ............

Does he know how to form a moderated newsgroup? Just a

Hi Steve... thanks for the kind words... I am kind of at a loss...

Back in 1996, I wrote a program for moderating newsgroups, it is
called STUMP. It is used by a few groups. I think that we are doing
great without any moderation, if we killfile a few jerks.