Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living

Default Craftsman push lawnmower wobble after hitting rocks won't start

The method has been in operation so long that tools are made, and
speciality items are sold. And the process is reccomended by folks who
know.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"WaIIy" wrote in message

Only a hammer mechanic uses that method.

Maybe you can patent it and call it the "Budweiser method".

On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 08:37:57 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Worked for me many times, over the years. Sounds like you need a
mentor to show you the technique.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"James H." wrote in message

I ordered a new intake manifold, busted when I followed the errant
advice
to bang on the crankshaft and pry up on the flywheel.

Don't bang and pry!