Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Eric in North TX Eric in North TX is offline

Default Craftsman push lawnmower wobble after hitting rocks won't start

On Jul 10, 2:24*pm, WaIIy wrote:
On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 12:08:38 -0700 (PDT), Eric in North TX

wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Plktb3a_-MI
Around 4.01 he taps it off, he doesn't even bother with the prybar.

Apparently you've never taken a flywheel off.

Based on what? I've never seen one put up that little fight, but am
open to the possibility.
Perhaps that Canuk has talent.
Tapers are as much VooDoo as skill, I've seen really capable people
walk up and drop a tie-rod or ball joint & even a small engine
flywheel with a flick of the wrist, that someone else has been slaving
over for hours.