Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Hair Drill Warning

On Fri, 9 Jul 2010 23:18:53 -0400, "Mike Marlow"
wrote the following:

Hoosierpopi wrote:

Thought it was worth posting my wife's advice - "pull your hair back
and wrap it in a pony tail."

You suck. There are lots of us who had that kind of hair, and now don't.
To you and those like you who still have that hair, we enviously state - I
phart in your general directionk, sir...

I started cutting my hair shorter the day I ran over a hank of it with
the creeper wheel and it stopped me dead in my tracks. I had to drag
my butt off the creeper and wormcrawl out from under the car, dragging
the creeper by my hair with a bleeding scalp. Not my fondest memory.

--

EXPLETIVE: A balm, usually applied verbally in hindsight,
which somehow eases those pains and indignities following