Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default RS & Parcelforce

On Sun, 11 Jul 2010 00:16:05 +0100, geoff wrote:

In message , Bob Eager
writes
On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 23:35:11 +0100, me9 wrote:

On 10 Jul,
Bob Eager wrote:

Apart from CPC, who sometimes vary it, and compete to do the
opposite.

"Jiffy bag? That'll do fine for this hard drive.."
I became worried after I'd ordered T&K brackets /and/ light bulbs on
the same order from CPC. I needn't have, they arrived intact the next
day.

I actually do consider that factor every time I order. I sometimes deley
the next tub of dishwasher powder for several orders, if those orders
contain fragile stuff.

I've had what I presume were intact lightbulbs when they were dispatched
from CPC in orders

even the replacements needed replacing

Best one was the 5ft fluorescent tubes. Wrapped in extensive bubble wrap
with a label stuck on. No box.

I think they were folded to get them in the van. They were certainly
folded when they arrived.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org