Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default OT Cheeky ******* Pt2 - Latest News

wrote in message ...
On 10 Jul,
"ARWadsworth" wrote:

A **** in lane 3 doing 70mph overtaking a car doing 69mph in lane 2 is a
danger on the motorway.

No! It's the ones in the 'train' at 90 that are the danger.

That is why motorways do not flow properly.

If everyone stuck to the speed limits flow would be improved. I tend to
stick
to 56 (what wagons are governed to ) and leave plenty of space. It might
add
ten minutes to a longer journey, but leaves one more relaxed and not
needing
time to unwind afterwards, making up for the slightly extra journey time.

--
B Thumbs
Change lycos to yahoo to reply

Define a longer journey.

I do Barnsley to Perranporth and back least 4 times a year in one run. I
only stop for fuel and to drop my friend off or pick her up in Perranporth.

I am not sure that dropping my speed to 56mph will only cost me 10 minutes.

Adam