Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default RS & Parcelforce

In message , Grimly
Curmudgeon writes
drugs began to take hold. I remember geoff saying
something like:

I get this all the time "can't you just post it?"

No I f'king can't

Who do you think is going to leave work, go 15 minutes down the road,
stand in a queue behind half a dozen people for another 15 minutes and
then come back having lost all in all about an hour of productive work

Don't you have minions?

Yes, but they have work to do

It strikes me that some people think that we are sitting around all day
waiting for their order so we can rush out and pop out down to the PO
and spend an hour ****ing about on dispatching this item they have
bought for £30

.... and when they return the exchange item, don't feel the need to put
in the returns slip as I expressly instruct them to do as, surely I know
who that suprima board came from

--
geoff