Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default RS & Parcelforce

On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 21:51:44 +0100, Alan wrote:

My gripe about a lot of companies is that they over-pack items.
Something small and unbreakable that should be sent in the smallest
jiffy bag will treated as a priceless Ming vase with a ton of bubble
warp. I'm sure that the unskilled people they employ in their dispatch
departments sometimes have competitions to see who can pack the smallest
item in the largest box.

Apart from CPC, who sometimes vary it, and compete to do the opposite.

"Jiffy bag? That'll do fine for this hard drive.."

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org