Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Meat Plow[_5_] Meat Plow[_5_] is offline

Default Crest Audio Pulse 2 1100 power amps, 1999

On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 15:56:10 +0100, N_Cook wrote:

I'm wondering if it could be related to prolonged brownout if used with
generator set all the time. Anyone know the definition of brownout?
mains 5 percent down? 10,20% ? Google thinks I'm trying to get Gordon
Brown out

I'd consider a brownout here in the US of A to be in the range of 75 to
90 volts out of 120. Certainly noticeable by amplifier and other
electronics performance by any competent music tech or even a musician.