Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ivan Vegvary[_2_] Ivan Vegvary[_2_] is offline

Default Steel Conduit Question

"Buerste" wrote in message

"Doug White" wrote in message
. ..
OK, I have now established proper metal content. The issue is more of an
electrical code issue, and I'm hoping the wealth of knowledge of the
usual suspects can help me out.

snip

Did you know that standard paintballs fit perfectly in 1/2 EMT? With your
air compressor, 10' of conduit and a bag of paintballs, you can have a lot
of fun with your neighbors. I only mention this because you probably
don't get to do conduit work very often and you might as well make the
most of it.

When I was a teen (50 plus years ago) we found out that certain marbles fit
nicely within 1/2" conduit. A four foot length makes a wonderful blow dart!

Ivan Vegvary