Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default OT Cheeky ******* Pt2 - Latest News

"dennis@home" wrote in message

"Huge" wrote in message
On 2010-07-10, Tim Lamb wrote:

To support Dennis, yes that's me in the middle lane at 75mph

In the middle lane? Get out of the damn way.

He is entitled to be in the middle lane if he overtaking a slower vehicle.
I would probably be overtaking him in the 3rd lane if his speedo was as
bad as mine as 75 on the speedo is only 67 really.

However I have a calibrated speedo that is accurate to 1 mph and virtually
nothing actually overtakes when I am doing a real 70 mph. I really can
drive for miles on the M6 at 70 and only be overtaken by a handful of
cars.

Of course no cars CAN overtake you whist you are hogging lane three.

Adam