Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT surveillance camera for a car?

On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 01:16:05 -0400, "Buerste"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 8 Jul 2010 22:15:13 -0400, "Buerste"
wrote:

wrote in message
On Thu, 8 Jul 2010 17:35:25 -0400, "Buerste"
wrote:

There's a chance that a new roadway will come right through my factory
and
will move it out here in corn country! They have four possible routes
and
two of them hit me.

So you want to move, don't want to sell on the free market, and are
hoping for a government check instead. Is that about right?

Wayne

No, I'm going to give all my property and buildings away for free!

I didn't suggest that you should give anything away, weasel. If you
want to move, then sell and move. But it's clear now that you expect
more from the government than market value. Typical phony
conservative.

Speaking
of Government checks, did your cheese check make it to your mommy's
trailer
OK? Does her boyfriend still make you sit on his lap and call him "Uncle"
while you wiggle and squirm?

Writing nonsense like that, and then claiming to be a wealthy
businessman, is exactly the kind of thing I love about Usenet. You may
not be as absurd as some others here, but you sure are working on it!

Wayne

I'm by no means wealthy. I can sell out but not have enough for the rest of
my life. Besides, I like my business and my employees. The ones that don't
work out go out the door. I'm in the ghetto so the labor pool is shallow.
But, I train them in marketable skills, I sign their pay checks, I pay
medical, vacations and holidays. Do you do anything for others? Oh,
never...liberals don't usually contribute to society.

Its truely fascinating that Whine blithers on and on about a business
owner of some note..while living in a 1960s 24' travel trailer out in
the middle of **** all

Gunner

Gunner Asch