Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default RS & Parcelforce

Arfa Daily wrote:

It's like the dreaded words 'new and improved recipie' on one of your
regular groceries, what they mean is, 'we've sourced one of the
ingredients for a penny a tonne cheaper in Pakistan, so now we're using
this inferior ****e instead of the other inferior ****e you are used to,
by the way, it tastes **** all like it used to'

Heinz did that a few years back with their oxtail soup. Tasted crap
afterwards ...

Nowhere near as drastic as the change Baxters made to "Royal Game Soup"
in the 1980s. It used to be a decent game broth using game (pheasant,
venison, hare) and very little else then Baxters decided to keep selling
it at the same price but to change the ingredients to well, mostly
vegetables and "rusk". It's now even more ****e than it was then as a
result of "new improved recipe".