Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default Hair Drill Warning

On 7/9/2010 11:37 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

"J. Clarke" wrote

I used to. Then my router started climbing my hair. Fortunately it
stalled before it got to my face. I walked into the first barber shop
(or what passes for one these days) I saw and asked for a #2 buzz cut.
The guy looked at me like I was nuts. I asked him what the problem
was. He had no idea what "#2 buzz cut" meant. I thanked him for his
time, went down to Wally World and shelled out 20 bucks for a clipper,
put the #2 comb on it, and problem solved.

Never had really long hair, never saw the fascination.

I wasn't a Hippy in the '60s and decided to try it out for a while.

I have the same
clipper for what is left. Life is easier being bald. I should have done
this 40 years ago.