Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Hair Drill Warning

"J. Clarke" wrote

I used to. Then my router started climbing my hair. Fortunately it
stalled before it got to my face. I walked into the first barber shop (or
what passes for one these days) I saw and asked for a #2 buzz cut. The guy
looked at me like I was nuts. I asked him what the problem was. He had no
idea what "#2 buzz cut" meant. I thanked him for his time, went down to
Wally World and shelled out 20 bucks for a clipper, put the #2 comb on it,
and problem solved.

Never had really long hair, never saw the fascination. I have the same
clipper for what is left. Life is easier being bald. I should have done
this 40 years ago.