Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob-tx Bob-tx is offline

Default need a HD toilet seat

"Andrew Ross" wrote in message
Hi All,

I've got a excellent, long-term tenant that is obese. On average,
he was
breaking toilet seats about once a year. The last time the seat
broke, I
put in an expensive $30 unit. It lasted almost two years.

I can't afford to keep going back on the same problem cause labor
is just
way too expensive. Does anyone make a *real* heavy duty toilet
seat?

Frankly, the problem is not the toilet seats you buy. It is the
obese tenant, and if he has been long term, you obviously don't want
to get rid of him. But he knows he is obese and that because of
that, he is breaking the seats. When lease renewal time comes
around, I would make the toilet seat replacement his responsibility.
If he is so unreasonable that he balks at that, I'd tell the fat ass
to move.
Bob-tx