Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Green Eggs and Obam

rangerssuck wrote:

Last week, I added two new (big) computers in my basement. That was
finally enough to trip a breaker. So, I moved one of them to another
circuit (which is shared with the AC unit in the basement), That
breaker tripped, too. So, it was time to use up the last remaining
slot in my old, soon-to-be-replaced panel and add a new outlet for the
AC. By the time I was done, I literally had a puddle of sweat on the
floor.

When it is hot like that in a basement, it is really hot outside. Back when I lived in
Indiana, I'd go down to the basement for relief on really hot days.

Wes