Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus30064 Ignoramus30064 is offline

Default OT surveillance camera for a car?

On 2010-07-09, wrote:
On Thu, 8 Jul 2010 22:06:35 -0400, "Buerste"
wrote:

wrote in message

I'll send the vid to iggy.

LOL Yesterday you were sending the video to me if I provided an email
address which, considering that it's included with every one of my
posts, may as well have been Dorothy's ruby slippers. So this morning
I checked my email, and guffaw what a shock, no video.

Here's my prediction - if Ig receives anything, it will demonstrate
that such videos don't tend to be useful on their own to catch
burglars. More often the burglar is caught by some other means, such
as offering a reward. Then if the video quality is good enough, it
becomes corroboration. If it were otherwise, you'd simply post the
damned thing as so many other people do, instead of all this silly
excuse-making.

I will report if I get anything.