Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] wmbjkREMOVE@citlink.net is offline

Default OT surveillance camera for a car?

On Thu, 8 Jul 2010 22:06:35 -0400, "Buerste"
wrote:

wrote in message

I'll send the vid to iggy.

LOL Yesterday you were sending the video to me if I provided an email
address which, considering that it's included with every one of my
posts, may as well have been Dorothy's ruby slippers. So this morning
I checked my email, and guffaw what a shock, no video.

Here's my prediction - if Ig receives anything, it will demonstrate
that such videos don't tend to be useful on their own to catch
burglars. More often the burglar is caught by some other means, such
as offering a reward. Then if the video quality is good enough, it
becomes corroboration. If it were otherwise, you'd simply post the
damned thing as so many other people do, instead of all this silly
excuse-making.

BTW, if you were a genuine conservative, nobody would need to explain
to you that it's not cost-effective to assign detectives to small-fry
burglaries when the only clues are from surveillance video. And if you
had any common sense, you wouldn't try to spin it any other way.

I don't have a copy of a police report but you
can ask them for it yourself. Or, you can post a $10,000 bond and I'll do
the same. If I can't produce the report you get both bonds. If I do, I get
both. Since you say I'm lying, it's a sure bet. Let me know if you have
any balls and my lawyer will be in touch with the escrow instructions.
Otherwise, why should I spend hours tracking it down?

1. Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof. You made the claim
that liberals were making bomb threats against you, so it's up to you
to prove it if you can. If it takes "hours", then so be it, that's
nothing compared to the time you spend here posting foolishness. Until
then, you're a fair target for ridicule.

2. The mere existence of a police report does little for your
credibility. The only way it will help you is if it mirrors your
comments here. Common sense tells us that if it did that, then we'd
have seen it already, just like the video. Instead we get convoluted
gummeresque excuses.

Proving ANYTHING to you means nothing to me, you're the one with credibility issues.

And yet here you are wasting more time to respond rather than doing
something easier and more productive such as emailing the video and
image. Now, the fact that you haven't done those things doesn't
necessarily prove that you made up or exaggerated these stories, but
if it walks like a duck...

Wayne