Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default OT Cheeky ******* Pt2 - Latest News

In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"geoff" wrote in message

And how are you going to achieve that braniac ?

You pay, like you do now, braniac.

they can't even cope with the first timers and if you hadn't noticed,
money is short in the public sector, cutbacks and redundancies are
being made across the public sector

**** me you're a retard

Mind you, if it got you off the road it would be worth it

Well I expect it will get you off the road.
That's why I want lots of average speed cameras, just to get you off
the road.

Its not going to work dennis

a 5 year test just MIGHT get a doddery old fart like you off the road
though

you're a menace to road users and a social misfit

what are you doing posting here? Nobody else willing to talk to you ?

--
geoff