Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker[_6_] Steve Barker[_6_] is offline

Default Electrical Wizards, Another Panel/subpanel question

On 7/9/2010 6:21 AM, RBM wrote:

I'm not sure that I'm getting a clear picture of this setup from the OP. I
see it as Wayne Whitney describes: The drop comes to the pole, down the pole
into a meter, out of the meter into "the service disconnect", out of the
service disconnect back up the pole, then across to house via one set of
triplex. At the house the triplex is tapped into twice and feeding two
separate panels.

exactly right

--
Steve Barker