Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Magnum[_2_] Magnum[_2_] is offline

Default Septic tank and blacktop

We've a very doubtful sewage arrangement ...

.... it's called a, "sceptic tank".

"stryped" wrote in message
What kind of pump do people use to pump their septic tank? Is it a
trash pump? I know this probably sounds stupid but could a person pump
their own tank? I wonder if this would be a good side business to get
into?

With the economy the way it is, I have been lookign for a long time
for somethign to do that a person could "fall back on" I wonder if a
septic tank pumping business that also did driveway sealing (blacktop)
would be good? Can you use a trash pump for blacktop resealing? Where
do you get larger quantities of blacktop?

The reason I asked if you could do it yourself is I would like to test
both theories on my own septic tank which needs to be pumped out and
my driveway.