Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default OT Cheeky ******* Pt2 - Latest News

"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in message
drugs began to take hold. I remember Adrian
saying something like:

Your driving instructor clearly failed to pass on one of the more
important pieces of advice that mine (ex-Class 1 Police instructor) made
sure I took in.

Beware of smug old gits sticking rigidly to the limits?

Anyone that thinks there are fixed limits doesn't know how to drive.
They are and always have been variable limits in the UK.. the maximum safe
speed up to the posted speed limit.
Its the idiots that think they must exceed it that are a problem, usually
because they can't even work out why there is a posted limit and, hence,
think that it doesn't apply to them.