Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Cheeky ******* Pt2 - Latest News

On 9 Jul 2010 07:37:07 GMT, Adrian wrote:

Well I expect it will get you off the road. That's why I want lots

of
average speed cameras, just to get you off the road.

phew I can stop agreeing with you now.

AOL Assuming you are agreeing about the 5 year driving retest.

Considering you need to submit a building control notice to add a bit
of wool to your loft space it's ridiculous that you can pass you test
at 17 ish and not have the state take any further interest in your
ability to safely control a tonne or more of high speed metal until
you are 70. Not to mention checking that drivers are up to date on
the ever changing legislation.

--
Cheers
Dave.