Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] wmbjkREMOVE@citlink.net is offline

Default OT surveillance camera for a car?

On Thu, 8 Jul 2010 17:28:16 -0400, "Buerste"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 7 Jul 2010 20:34:43 -0400, "Buerste"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
,snip

And open myself up to all kinds of litigation?

Such as what?

Gunner

Almost EVERY person I've fired then applies for unemployment and I have to
go through hearings and appeals. Is it worth prosecuting some thuggy for
couple hundred dollars worth of tools and damage? Is it worth the
possibility of same thuggy burning my factory down for revenge or hurting
somebody?

If you were truly afraid of having your factory burned down etc. then
you for damned sure wouldn't be spewing the crap you're so fond of
here. For gawds sake, you already claimed that the liberals were
threatening you with bombs, but failed to post the proof of that as
well.

It wouldn't surprise me if I posted the video that I'd get sued
because.......................

You can't think of a single reason, yet it's the reason you won't show
the video. Ridiculous.

Oh well, at least we know you can't be on the list of cullers. Too
much chance of getting sued, right? Too funny.

Wayne

Do you want to see the video? Send me an e-mail or some where to send it.

Are you blind? My email address is at the top of every post. But if
you're serious, then send it to several people whose comments you
won't disparage. While you're at it, send the police report of that
bomb threat story.

I'm pretty sure I still have it but I saw no use for it and it was more than
a year ago.

I'm shocked I tell you, shocked at the possibility that you would
offer something you're already making excuses for not having.

I now have armed security patrol the plant every couple of
hours and we beefed-up external entry points and added more outside cameras
in bullet-proof housings.

Do you not remember telling us how wealthy you are? Why would a
wealthy person stay in an armed camp? Haven't you read any of gummer's
posts of what a conservative paradise it is in Taft? How many
employees do you need - there are 4 of unemployed of working age in
his family, probably several more if you count his wife's boyfriends.
Can you say Brush Factory reality TV show?

I don't believe in violence and would only use a weapon to defend my life or
the lives of family and friends...

Well then, here's another chance to get on the record with a one word
response to 2 simple statements that most of your phony-conservative
buddies have to talk around. "I'm against sedition in no uncertain
terms" "If we're going to invite citizens to leave, then we should
start with seditionists" Do you agree or disagree?

unlike your violent tendencies.

.... proof of which you will not be able to provide word one, you lying
loon.

I guess
you wouldn't understand someone with morals and a value system, no one in
the leftist camp has any morals other than the ones they make up as the go
along.

I understand that the kind of ignorance you're afflicted with is a
large part of the reason we have an underclass that you like to whine
about. I wonder how many of your break-in problems started with a
dispute with an employee.

The culling you should worry about is the separation of the sheep
and the goats.

I'm not worried about any culls. They're about as likely as you ever
posting a supported fact.

Wayne