Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus6355 Ignoramus6355 is offline

Default OT surveillance camera for a car?

On 2010-07-08, Buerste wrote:

Do you want to see the video? Send me an e-mail or some where to send it.
I'm pretty sure I still have it but I saw no use for it and it was more than
a year ago. I now have armed security patrol the plant every couple of
hours and we beefed-up external entry points and added more outside cameras
in bullet-proof housings.

I would like to see the video.

i c h u d o v AT g m a i l . c o m

Thanks

I don't believe in violence and would only use a weapon to defend my life or
the lives of family and friends...unlike your violent tendencies. I guess
you wouldn't understand someone with morals and a value system, no one in
the leftist camp has any morals other than the ones they make up as the go
along. The culling you should worry about is the separation of the sheep
and the goats.