Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Buerste Buerste is offline

Default OT surveillance camera for a car?

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message

You cant simply slip someone a grand and have the perp killed?

Damn..Cleveland has gotten a whole bunch kinder and gentler since I was
there 40 yrs ago.

Gunner

When I think about it, this guy and others like him are the product of
leftist public schools, leftist education policies, leftist local government
that has driven employers away, leftists destroyed value system, leftist
diminished family and religious values, leftist peer pressure, etc. So,
it's not really their fault, they are the product of their leftist
controlled environment! Some Libtard Utopia, huh? I feel sorry for them
and try to employ as many as I can. I DO have a number of success stories
of employees turning their lives around, learning skills and being
productive members of their families and society.