Posted to sci.electronics.repair
GregS[_3_] GregS[_3_] is offline

Default Surge Protectors

In article , GS wrote:
On Jun 9, 3:20=A0pm, Jeffrey D Angus wrote:
GregS wrote:
I just checked, and its difficult to find surpressors that
are cheap. I found one for $30 and might get a discounted
price. This is a basic model..................
=A0http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/items/1ECD1?Pid=3Dsearch

Well, you can't say inexpensive andGraingerin the same sentence.
You'll find the exact same products elsewhere for 25-50% less.

Jeff

--
Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.
Frank Leahy, Head coach, Notre Dame 1941-1954

http://www.stay-connect.com

I finally hooked up a suppressor to the main box. I ordered the item
from Drillspot, and
received it from GRAINGER !

I also fooled around with my lightning arrestors on the deck outside.
I want to keep surge protector also in the separate garage. I also
need
to put something in my LED lighting string around the house. That
would be expensive to replace and difficult.

I find 90 volt gas discharge tubes. I could probably
use a lower voltage device. I don't know what else would be
self resetting.

greg