Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Septic tank and blacktop

"James Waldby" wrote in message
On Thu, 08 Jul 2010 08:20:44 -0700, Steve B wrote:
"James Waldby" wrote
On Thu, 08 Jul 2010 06:07:09 -0700, stryped wrote:
What kind of pump do people use to pump their septic tank? Is it a
trash pump? I know this probably sounds stupid but could a person pump
their own tank? I wonder if this would be a good side business to get
into?

With the economy the way it is, I have been looking for a long time
for something to do that a person could "fall back on" I wonder if a
septic tank pumping business that also did driveway sealing (blacktop)
would be good? Can you use a trash pump for blacktop resealing? Where
do you get larger quantities of blacktop?

The reason I asked if you could do it yourself is I would like to test
both theories on my own septic tank which needs to be pumped out and
my driveway.

Hey, great post! Almost couldn't stop laughing. (But note, your
question is off-topic in this newsgroup. The purpose of
rec.crafts.metalworking is discussion of metalworking, not humor,
sewage, politics, etc)

New here, kid?

No. (I see you've been patronizing some other posters that
same way recently. Attempt at humor? Sardonic remark?)

Most stuff posted in r.c.m is off topic and often is just noisy
blabber about politics. Anyone who understands that the purpose
of rec.crafts.metalworking is discussion of metalworking should
shun such threads.

--
jiw

I hate two words: should and probably. Should is used by manipulators to
get people to think that they are in the wrong, and "should" think this or
that way. Probably is a catchall word for clueless people who have no idea
of what is going to happen, and is a cop out. Any way it goes, there's
plausible deniability.

HTH

Steve