Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Sunworshipper[_3_] Sunworshipper[_3_] is offline

Default OT surveillance camera for a car?

On Wed, 7 Jul 2010 20:53:59 -0500, "Karl Townsend"
wrote:

"Buerste" wrote in message

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
,snip

And open myself up to all kinds of litigation?

Such as what?

Gunner

Almost EVERY person I've fired then applies for unemployment and I have to
go through hearings and appeals. Is it worth prosecuting some thuggy for
a couple hundred dollars worth of tools and damage? Is it worth the
possibility of same thuggy burning my factory down for revenge or hurting
somebody? It wouldn't surprise me if I posted the video that I'd get sued
because.......................

Tom,

Have you ever considered picking up and moving? Pick your spot anywhere in
the Midwest bible belt and you'll get a great workforce for a much lower
labor cost, local governments will give you incentives, buildings are
standing empty. Not to mention the better quality of life and crime like
this just don't exist.

I know we'll make the local paper over this:

A Holstein bull calf was found in our driveway. Julie called the sheriff
and then I noticed a sticker on the calf. We said, it had to come from the
local auction; Hotoveck's run that. So, we called and reminded him his wife
is out here every year with her kindergarten class. he went into his office
at night to find the owner. meanwhile, we knew the calf was starving so we
asked a neighbor that used to run a dairy to help. He made a hut for the
calf and found milk replacer to feed him. A short while later, both the
sheriff and Hotoveck's called back with the ID of the owner. The calf had
fell off the back of his truck onto the highway. The calf is now doing well.

Do you see items like this in your police report?

karl

I saw a newspaper article on a rare cribbage hand that happened
locally.

SW