Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
James Waldby James Waldby is offline

Default Septic tank and blacktop

On Thu, 08 Jul 2010 06:07:09 -0700, stryped wrote:
What kind of pump do people use to pump their septic tank? Is it a trash
pump? I know this probably sounds stupid but could a person pump their
own tank? I wonder if this would be a good side business to get into?

With the economy the way it is, I have been looking for a long time for
something to do that a person could "fall back on" I wonder if a septic
tank pumping business that also did driveway sealing (blacktop) would be
good? Can you use a trash pump for blacktop resealing? Where do you get
larger quantities of blacktop?

The reason I asked if you could do it yourself is I would like to test
both theories on my own septic tank which needs to be pumped out and my
driveway.

Hey, great post! Almost couldn't stop laughing.
(But note, your question is off-topic in this newsgroup.
The purpose of rec.crafts.metalworking is discussion
of metalworking, not humor, sewage, politics, etc)

--
jiw