Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default OT Cheeky ******* Pt2 - Latest News

"Clot" wrote in message
news:6V8Zn.85266$9c1.822@hurricane...
dennis@home wrote:
"geoff" wrote in message
In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"John Rumm" wrote in message

Tell him it was all Dennis' idea - I am sure there are plenty here
who will back you up!

You do remember that this group is archived?

FFS Dennis

Are you really so humourless and stupid

There is no humour in these posts, the fact that you think there is
just shows that you are warped.

Please find your humour gene.

I recall that once you were helpful to me regarding glasses but most times
you knock folk and have shown that you are completely virtuous! Killing
cats!

I don't kill cats, I grow flowers.
You may notice that the web site I posted is a cat lovers site and gave
details of the symptoms and advised on what to do if the cat has them. What
others choose to do with that information is up to them.

ARW found a highly suitable way to try to resolve a situation. I'm sure
that even the police would have found the approach amusing.

If you are so sure go and tell them so they can enjoy the joke.
Tell the victim too so he can have a good laugh.
Its only a joke because it isn't being done to you.
Harassing neighbours will never be a joke.
People that think its a joke need treatment.

ARW doesn't have the balls to go talk to him all he thinks about is how can
I get even.
Even in his warped judgement I add.

Were you perchance a civil servant that had "out of the box" attitudes
drummed out of you? It sounds like it.

Wrong again, I just don't like bullies like ARW.
Yes, sneaking about harassing people anonymously is bullying.
Its not being funny even if the neighbour actually did what ARW said.
I wouldn't trust what he said in the first place, there are always two sides
to a story and you are a clot for thinking there isn't.

I think we should ensure that cyclists are not allowed to speed anywhere!

They aren't, they are subject to the same speed limits as cars.