Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Where do you get replacement leaf baggers for your yard blower/vacuum

Bill Horn wrote:
Where can we get a yard blower/vacuum bag that has a long STEEL
zipper?

My 2-stroke Echo yard blower/vacuum came with a leaf bag that has too
short of a nylon zipper which was a pain to use even when new.

The zipper didn't even open the whole bag so it was difficult to
empty. When that nylon zipper broke (it wouldn't zip anymore), I
replaced the bag with a Yardman electric bag because I gave up on the
electric blower/vacuum.

Now the Yardman bag won't zip due to the nylon zipper being all
destroyed. This is only after about 8 months of use.

What do you use for your leaf blower/vacuum bag? Does YOUR nylon
zipper break too?

Where can I get a bag that will have a stronger longer zipper? Any
ideas?

Lubing the zipper by rubbing it with wax (a candle?) might make them last
longer.

I like the way the bag works on my old snapper mower. Stiffeners make it fold
up[ quickly, then slide on a tubular plastic "closer"