Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT surveillance camera for a car?

On Wed, 7 Jul 2010 20:34:43 -0400, "Buerste"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
,snip

And open myself up to all kinds of litigation?

Such as what?

Gunner

Almost EVERY person I've fired then applies for unemployment and I have to
go through hearings and appeals. Is it worth prosecuting some thuggy for a
couple hundred dollars worth of tools and damage? Is it worth the
possibility of same thuggy burning my factory down for revenge or hurting
somebody? It wouldn't surprise me if I posted the video that I'd get sued

You cant simply slip someone a grand and have the perp killed?

Damn..Cleveland has gotten a whole bunch kinder and gentler since I was
there 40 yrs ago.

Gunner

Gunner Asch