Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ATP ATP is offline

Default OT surveillance camera for a car?

"Buerste" wrote in message

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
,snip

And open myself up to all kinds of litigation?

Such as what?

Gunner

Almost EVERY person I've fired then applies for unemployment and I have to
go through hearings and appeals. Is it worth prosecuting some thuggy for
a couple hundred dollars worth of tools and damage? Is it worth the
possibility of same thuggy burning my factory down for revenge or hurting
somebody? It wouldn't surprise me if I posted the video that I'd get sued

The system is completely rigged against employers and for malcontents and
non-productive employees. I agree with you on the video, unless you have an
HD quality closeup of the skell's face, it would only lead to problems
caused by mistaken identity.