Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Lathe tool storage

On Tue, 06 Jul 2010 18:39:51 -0700, Michael Koblic wrote:

I went through all the options a while ago. There are some rather
innovative ones on the net! However, space being at a premium they live
in the Lee Valley tool roll when not in use. The roll can be stored
wherever it happens to be convenient at the time, usually behind the
lathe. When in use the roll lies open on a side table.

I do the same thing except the roll(s) are from Woodcraft. I now have
two that are completely full plus 5 or 6 tools on a wall rack behind the
lathe. I've gotta' stop buying tools :-).