Charlie Self

Default OT - OLDER THAN DIRT QUIZ

Silvan writes:

Charlie Self wrote:

Reminds of the times when I was young, stupid and single. Hang out in
honky tonks. Go in the john and be damned glad you were wearing high
heeled boots--and wish the soles were thicker.

You should have tried the *ladies* room.

I used to think women were neater until I worked in a honky tonk. Sure, the
men's room would have newspapers stuck to the floor with ****, but that was
*nothing*.

Yeah, well. When I was even younger, I worked in a service station/garage, and
I was the guy whoo got to clean the restrooms. Always had to work up my nerve
to even go in the ladies' room after my second week. I won't describe it,
because nearly 50 years later, it can make me gag.

No rhyme, no reason, but nasty.

Charlie Self
"Brevity is the soul of lingerie." Dorothy Parker
http://hometown.aol.com/charliediy/m.../business.html