Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim K[_2_] Jim K[_2_] is offline

Default OT Cheeky ******* Pt2 - Latest News

On 7 July, 20:33, "dennis@home" wrote:
"Jules Richardson" wrote in message

On Wed, 07 Jul 2010 09:15:02 +0100, dennis@home wrote:

"John Rumm" wrote in message

Tell him it was all Dennis' idea - I am sure there are plenty here who
will back you up!

You do remember that this group is archived?

Although the post where you said that it was all your idea appears to be
missing from the aforementioned archive. Covering your tracks, are you?

OK as you think its missing shall we ask BY to look into their server
problem?
I can ask abuse to have a look to see if someone is tampering.

Risky ground dennis, using "abuse" "tampering" "look" "into" "problem"
in same post .....you never know who's listening do you???

Jim K