Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default Answer to an old question: "ALPHA" Box on a utility pole

Lobby Dosser wrote:

FWIW, My Comcast service is back down. I was told it would probably be
back up in 4 to 8 hours and it wasn't. Was I surprised it wasn't, ha!
I drove the 10 miles to get to this connection so no one would think I
was being unsociable!

Bill

I doubt anyone will think less of you, even if you decide to take a
weekend off now and then. Just don't make a habit of it. ;-)

Thanks. I always feel negligent when I'm not able to be around to read
and reply to answers after I post questions.