Silvan

Default OT - OLDER THAN DIRT QUIZ

Charlie Self wrote:

Reminds of the times when I was young, stupid and single. Hang out in
honky tonks. Go in the john and be damned glad you were wearing high
heeled boots--and wish the soles were thicker.

You should have tried the *ladies* room.

I used to think women were neater until I worked in a honky tonk. Sure, the
men's room would have newspapers stuck to the floor with ****, but that was
*nothing*.

The women used to break into the cabinet under the sink so they could get
the toilet paper out, then they'd flush the whole roll, back everything up.
They did this on purpose, and they did this *often*.

Nothing like wading into a sea of... Well, just use your imagination.

There were a couple of times when I took the mop back to the boss and told
him he could do it himself, and I didn't give a damn if he fired me.

He never fired me.

Drunk women are NASTY!

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan