Silvan

Default OT - Older Than Dirt Quiz - Part II

T. wrote:

We've now got a Sonics in town, maybe 3 miles, max, from me. And,

I'm not talking about Sonics. I'm talking about a *real* drive-in
restaurant that hasn't changed appreciably since the '50s.

I don't think the skating waitress chickies wear poodle skirts and bobby
socks though.

where the guys will the cool, and hot, cars went. Now we've got guys
with Honda, with coffee can exhaust tips, and 5,000 decibels of music I
don't want to hear. Some things about the old days really are better.

Yeah, I heard that. Pretty colors and lots of chrome, but they have no
soul. The hip hop gang banger kill whitey music blaring from every orifice
doesn't sweeten the pot much either.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/