Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_31_] Bill[_31_] is offline

Default Answer to an old question: "ALPHA" Box on a utility pole

Bill wrote:

As far as Comcast workers, they are not all equal. Some seem really on
the ball, and some try to baffle you with BS. The people that work the
phones evidently work from a script. Someone wrote, "Comcast is great
until you have problems." I think that's a pretty fair statement.

Bill

FWIW, My Comcast service is back down. I was told it would probably be
back up in 4 to 8 hours and it wasn't. Was I surprised it wasn't, ha!
I drove the 10 miles to get to this connection so no one would think I
was being unsociable!

Bill