Posted to alt.home.repair
The Post Quartermaster The Post Quartermaster is offline

Default Here's another mystery.

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
On Jul 6, 4:41 pm, "The Post Quartermaster"
wrote:
I was told that one must use different size flexible hose for
different appliances. We're talking propane, and I guess it would be
the same for natural gas. The theory was that a certain appliance,
stove for instance, uses more gas and thus needs a larger hose
(connector size mayber????) than a space heater etc. It seems to me,
as I just bought all the same type and size for everything --- not
yet
hooked up--- that it would be the individual orafices in each
appliance that would govern, not the dang hose. Any thoughts?

--
Careful how you respond. I have people!

JC

"I was told that one must use different size flexible hose for
different appliances."

Just curious...

Told by whom?

One of those know all types at Home Depot. And don't take that wrong,
I like the depot and Lowe's alright.