George E. Cawthon

Default Measuring Devices / Tape Measures

Silvan wrote:

Roy Smith wrote:

the last time. Of course, sometimes I have trouble remembering where I
put it down the last time :-)

"Wherever you go, there you are"

and the key to finding something is to remember that no matter what or where
it is, it's always in the last place you look.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/

Not true. Not true. Hear that all the time, but it is not
true. I often give up and send my wife to look and it is
often where I first looked, and seldom where I last looked.
Let's get rid of this supposed logical statement, because it
just isn't true.