Posted to alt.home.repair
JimT[_2_] JimT[_2_] is offline

Default inground pool question

"suwright" wrote in message
I have a in-ground concrete base pool with a vinyl liner. Is it
possible for me to tile over the concrete base and get rid of the
liner? Not sure what kind of supplies I would need for this if it is
possible. The pool is old and the liner is sagging and it's very
costly to replace.

I'd think that would have to do with your location. If you're in an area
with hard freezes you're probably better off replacing the liner IMHO. I'd
be interested in reading other comments.

I asked a similar question and I came to the conclusion tile is too
problematic and expensive.

Jim