Posted to alt.home.repair
GHenry GHenry is offline

Default Why not put an electrical copper wire into the weed whacker?

On Tue, 06 Jul 2010 09:52:55 -0500, Gordon Shumway wrote:
I got a great idea. Because you don't want to take the advise of
other, wiser individuals ... Go ahead and use a wire

Hi Gordon,

Who said I'm not taking the advice? I'm only asking the question.

About the only advice I won't take is yours (which would be idiocy to just
fire it up and see what happens).

I have no intention of doing anything any more dangerous than what we all
do every day with the rest of our power tools.

I'm trying to find out if stronger material exist, and, apparently, as
people have posited, they DO exist.

We're just exploring the possibilities (it seems like it's YOU who is
jumping to conclusions without thinking ahead, not us).

But I do thank you for your advise (sic).