Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark[_30_] Mark[_30_] is offline

Default Choosing retailer for mimimum complaints

On Mon, 5 Jul 2010 08:27:30 +0100, Mike Lane
wrote:

Mark wrote on Jul 5, 2010:

Mike Lane wrote:

Oh sorry. Cameras are on my mind at the moment!

I've just had a Canon PowerShot camera fail after 4 years. Apparently the
repair costs would be at least £100 that is if spares were available. I
was going on holiday the next day so I had to fork out for a new one -
about £200.

is this an ixus with *?"Memory card error" fault
if so
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canon_Digital_IXUS

No. it's a PowerShot A620. The problem is the display screen that's stopped
working. Apart from that it still takes good pictures!

Interesting. My A70 did this too. However, shortly afterwards it
stopped taking pictures. Shame it was brilliant when it worked.
--
(\__/) M.